Treatmentfile and Privacy
For proper treatment it is necessary to make a file with your personal data. This is lawfully obligatory. This file contains personal details, medical details and a treatment log. The file also might contain details about other medical inventions, given by GP or consultant. Information about this will only be obtained by asking you or your GP or consultant after your explicit permission.
The confidentiality of these details is important to me, and I will:
- Take great care of your personal and medical details
- Make sure unauthorized persons cannot acces these data
- Maintain and delete these data according to law
Your data can be used to:
- Inform other therapists when referring to them. This will only happen with your explicit permission
- Inform a colleague at interim situations
- For educational purposes, anonymously
- In other cases I will first ask explicit permission
Working in the medical profession I am bound by professional secrecy. You keep the right to access your personal and medical data, the right of dataportability and the right to delete these data.
Financial administration and privacy
The invoice will show personal data, required by the insurance companies for the purpose of reclaiming costs, like:
- Name, address
- Date of birth
- Treatment date and invoice date
- Treatmentcode and treatmentname
These data need to be recorded for administrational obligations and I will keep them no longer than lawfully required.